Sunday, August 5, 2007

Photographs on the stairs.



This is the image I'm now using for my profile. Taken five days ago.

And this is a picture I took about five minutes ago; in the same shirt for continuity purposes. Plus I really like that shirt... it's suede-esque.




Just being slightly narcissitic today. There's a huge mirror in the bathroom and I find myself being all kinds of strange in front of it for long periods of time.

But now that I've finished taking pictures, I'm dressed all in black again. Huzzah.

-Lady Teigra-


EDIT:

Well, I'm not just "slightly narcissitic". I'm totally, like, right there.

I'm trying to clunk out the beginning of my new version of Dark Wings, so I'm in my "writing outfit". It consists of my ankh (which I, actually, never take off), my writing ring, a corset and poets shirt, plus I pretty myself up with makeup to feel all... poofy. I drink tea out of huge mugs and juice out of wine glasses. Incense is lit, and particular music is playing in the background. Of course, I had to take some pictures of myself, because I'm just that self-absorbed.



-Lady Teigra-

1 comment:

longjonblu said...

You have a sweet face.